A TN-based telehealth company is seeking an experienced OB Sonographer with Level 2 scanning experience for an opening in central Georgia. The onsite ultrasound imaging performed is combined with the live video conference.
Role & Responsibilities
- The OB Sonographer is responsible for daily operations of the sonographic laboratory, equipment maintenance, and quality assessment.
- Full-time, Monday-Friday position comprised of (4) 9-hour days and (1) 4-hour day shift with no after-hours call required.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Eligible candidates will have graduated from a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program, maintain ARDMS certification in the OB/GYN specialty, and have existing NT certification (or in progress).
- Candidates must also be comfortable with telecommunications technology.
- Five years of prior OB/GYN experience with advanced sonography required, Maternal-Fetal Medicine preferred.