Would you like to work for the number-one hospital in New Jersey? A leading not-for-profit health care organization in Northern New Jersey is seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NNP-BC) to help staff its busy, 48-bed, Level III NICU.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner role involves transport and high-risk delivery attendance.
- The NNPs staffing this regional perinatal center work on a team that remains with the patient throughout their stay.
- Rotating 12-hour shifts.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Weekend rotation and some holiday coverage required
- MSN and NCC certification
- A strong Level III NICU background either as an RN or NNP, as this is a fast-paced, high-volume unit.
- Candidates who have existing NJ licensure are preferred.
- Tuition assistance for both full-time and part-time employees
- The tuition program provides financial assistance for hospital work-related courses.
- Free parking to employees