A well-known children's hospital ranked among the best hospitals for Neonatology, is currently seeking additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to help staff its 60-bed, Level IV NICU, as well as rotate to Level II and III NICUs.
Role & Responsibilities
- The goal is for each NNP to practice at one primary site and float to other sites based on organizational or patient need.
- The NNPs hired will function in a highly independent, autonomous capacity.
- 1.0 FTE comprised of 10, 14, 15, and 24-hour shifts.
- In-house Neonatologist coverage 24/7 at two of five locations.
- There is minimal transport responsibility, and the NNPs attend deliveries.
- This is a salaried exempt position, but there are opportunities for moonlighting.
- The hospital offers relocation assistance and CEU funds.
Qualifications & Requirements
- MSN and NCC required prior to starting.
- Candidates who have 2 years of NNP experience are preferred, but new NNP graduates will be considered.