A Top Nurse-Friendly hospital in Maryland is currently seeking additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to help staff its 26-bed, Level IIIB NICU.
- The successful candidate will provide independent assessment, identification, diagnosis and treatment of critically ill newborns.
- The NNPs provide care, support and collaborative medical management of infants (including cardiac patients), attend high-risk deliveries, and help in the Full-Term Nursery as needed.
- No transport responsibilities.
- Teaching and mentoring NNP and medical students is also integral to the role.
- Self-scheduling, 12-hour rotating shifts.
- Prior Level III NICU nursing experience required (as an RN or NNP).
- New graduate NNPs who have ties to the area will be considered.
- MSN & NCC are required prior to start.
- Out of state candidates MUST have a strong desire to relocate to Maryland.