Relocate to a city that appeals to everyone from young and old residents, outdoor adventurers, fashionistas, art lovers, and sports enthusiasts, and work for one of the 10 Best Children's Hospitals in the country. Due to patient census and acuity, the hospital has an urgent need to hire additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners for the main campus tertiary care Level III/IV NICU, or the level II and level III delivery site NICUs.
Details & Responsibilities
- The main campus NICUs are extremely busy, fast-paced environments that offer personal and professional development as part of a cohesive team.
- The Neonatal Nurse Practitioners carry a caseload of 10-12 moderately to acutely ill patients or up to 15 convalescing patients on days.
- All pediatric subspecialties represented (surgery, cardiac, ECMO, and lots of surgical patients) residents, fellows, 3 admitting Neonatal services.
- The delivery center NICUs offer ample opportunities to attend high-risk deliveries and manage acutely ill and convalescing neonates in collaborative and supportive team-based models.
- There are a lot of educational opportunities on-site and remotely.
- 12-hour rotating day/night shifts with weekend and holiday coverage, and salary is based on 40 hours.
- No transport responsibility.
- Prior Level III or IV NICU work experience (either as an RN or NNP)
- Master's degree (Doctorate preferred) from an accredited Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program
- NCC required
- Competitive salary and generous benefits packet that includes relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus may be available