We have a great opportunity for new and experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioners with a national neonatology group. Additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners are needed to help staff a new state-of-the-art 26-bed Level-IIIb NICU in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- The NNPs provide a combination of in-house and on-call coverage, including satellite facilities.
- Services include HFOV and nitric oxide.
- Responsibilities include managing neonatal patients, and providing education to nursing staff and families.
- Teaching opportunities available with residents who rotate through the unit.
Qualifications & Benefits
- MSN and NCC required prior to start.
- Competitive compensation package with potential sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.