Enjoy the white sandy beaches of sunny central Florida and work for a leader in pediatric medicine and a top Children's Hospital. The hospital, which joined forces with an internationally known health system, is currently ranked in five pediatric specialties earning a Top 50 spot in Neonatology. The hospital is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Manager or Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Manager for its roughly 35-person NNP team.
Role & Responsibilities
- 40-hour week comprised of 10-hour day shifts.
- The APRN Manager will primarily staff the hospital’s 97-bed, Level IV NICU, but will also oversee the NNPs at the affiliate Level I, II, and III nurseries, located nearby. Some rotation to those sites will occur as needed.
- The position also involves management functions such as interviewing and hiring, assigning work, establishing work schedules, monitoring work performance, etc.
- No transport responsibility.
- The position involves 60% Clinical NNP time and 40% Administrative time.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Clinical Master's or Doctorate Degree in Nursing
- Current Florida State Licensure as ARNP or eligible
- Current BLS and PALS/NRP
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a licensed advanced practice provider in an academic medical center
- A minimum of two (2) years of management experience