Relocate to one of the Top 5 Cities for Happiest Workers and enjoy a city for everyone—young and old, outdoor adventurers and fashionistas, art lovers and sports enthusiasts. A well-known health system is currently seeking one additional experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to provide coverage to one a 17-bed, Level III NICU in the heart of Columbus.
Details & Responsibilities
- The average daily census is 14
- Acuity is low to moderate.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners use some high-frequency ventilation, but not iNO.
- The NICU transfers out all babies requiring cooling, ECMO, surgery or subspecialty care to the system's main campus.
- The NNPs work rotating 12-hour shifts; typically, one on per shift, sometimes two on during the daytime.
- The physicians are onsite during the day.
- There is a core team of NNPs, which includes a clinical lead.
- Full-time NNPs preferred; however, the hospital is considering locum NNPs who live in neighboring states, preferably those with existing OH licensure.
- Prior NNP experience
- MSN from an accredited Neonatal Nurse Practitioner program
- NCC certification