Relocate to one of the Top 5 Cities for Happiest Workers and enjoy a city for everyone—young and old, outdoor adventurers and fashionistas, art lovers and sports enthusiasts. A well-known health system is currently seeking one additional experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to provide coverage to a 42-bed, Level III NICU.
Details & Responsibilities
- The NICU is located in Perinatal Regional Referral Hospital that has over 9,000 deliveries annually.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners use some high-frequency ventilation, but not iNO.
- The NICU transfers out all babies requiring cooling, ECMO, surgery or subspecialty care to the system's main campus.
- The NNPs work rotating 12-hour shifts; typically, one on per shift, sometimes two on during the daytime.
- The Neonatologists are onsite during the day.
- MSN from an accredited NNP proram; DNP preferred.
- Prior NNP experience
- NCC required