Enjoy a lively cultural, arts, sports, and entertainment scene in the city that gave the world blues, soul, and Rock 'N' Roll. A southwest Tennesse-based physician network is currently seeking new and experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to help staff a 60-bed, Level IV NICU and special care nursery within a large Children's Hospital.
Details & Responsibilities
- This is a referral NICU where all surgeries are performed, including open-heart surgery.
- The patient population contains many babies with congenital heart anomalies.
- This is a teaching hospital, so the Neonatal Nurse Practitioners must be comfortable in an academic setting.
- NNPs will work with residents, provide patient management, and perform procedures.
- There are no transport or labor and delivery responsibilities.
- Primarily 12-hour rotating shifts.
- 24/7 in house neonatologist.
- Salary based upon experience.
- Experienced NNP candidates preferred.
- Prior Level IV NICU experience (either as an RN or NNP)
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification as an NNP