Here's a chance to enjoy the white sandy beaches of sunny central Florida and work for a leader in Pediatric Medicine. A children’s hospital in Florida that recently joined forces with an internationally known health system, is seeking additional EXPERIENCED Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to help staff its NICUs.
About the Hospital
The flagship hospital is nationally ranked in 5 pediatric specialties and is a Top 50 Neonatology Program according to US News & World Report 2018-19.
Role & Responsibilities
- The NNPs hired will primarily staff the hospital’s 97-bed, Level IV NICU. Although some rotation to Level I, II, and III nurseries, located nearby, may occur.
- No transport responsibility.
- 40-hour work week; rotating 10-hour days and 14-hour nights, including weekends.
Qualifications & Requirements
- MSN & NCC required
- Prior NNP experience is required
- Level IV NICU experience is preferred