Relocate to one of the country's Best Places to Live and work for one of 2017's Best Large Employers in sunny southeast Texas. A national medical group is currently seeking additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to help provide coverage to one or several of its Houston Metro Area NICUs.
- The Level II, III, and IV NICUs are all within a single national hospital system.
- Flexible shift options with 8s, 10,s 12s, and 24-hour shifts available.
- No transport responsibility.
- In addition to clinical practice, the NNPs participate in high-risk deliveries and are active leaders in QI and Education.
- Excellent benefits package and a competitive salary.
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification required before start
- New NNP graduates who have strong Level III NICU experience may be considered