Relocate to a city recognized as one of the Best Places to Buy Real Estate, one of the Best Places to Retire, and one of the Most Recession-Proof Economies and join a private Neonatology practice covering a well-established Level III NICU in San Antonio TX.
- The hospital features a 24-bed, Level III NICU.
- (1) Neonatal Nurse Practitioner per shift with an on-call Neonatologist. Thus, viable candidates must feel comfortable practicing independently.
- The NNP is responsible for providing primary nursing and medical services in the NICU, including lines, PICC, and intubation.
- No transport responsibility
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners do attend high-risk deliveries in the 24-bed NICU.
- Roughly 2050 babies born annually.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Prior NNP experience
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification as an NNP
- Candidates with existing TX licenses are strongly preferred.
- This is a full-time position. No travelers will be considered.