Join the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner team at a state-of-the-art children's hospital–ranked one of the best in the country for Neonatology–and relocate to a quaint, family-friendly community in the heart of central California. The hospital is seeking additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to work full-time. The group provides coverage to several area NICUs.
- The NNPs hired will provide coverage to one of the following: an 88-bed, Level IV NICU; an 8-bed, Level III and 6-bed, Level II nursery; an 8-bed, Level II nursery; or a 6-bed, Level II nursery.
- Shifts include 12- and 16-hour, depending on location.
- The NNPs function in the roles of expert practitioner, consultant, educator, patient advocate, care coordinator and researcher.
- The position does involve high-risk delivery attendance.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- NNPs must have a minimum of 3 years of high-level NICU experience (either as an RN or NNP).
- MSN and NCC certification are required.
- Prior NNP experience preferred, but new graduates who have strong NICU nursing backgrounds may be considered.
- Bi-lingual skills are desirable.
About the area:
There’s an abundance of things to do and places to see when living in Central California. The surrounding community offers an array of exciting amenities like cultural events, delicious restaurants, and outdoor adventures. Plus, residents benefit from a reasonable cost of living and many wonderful school districts.