Join the Neonatology team at a prominent teaching facility in one of the Best Urban Destinations for Nature Lovers. A university-based central New Mexico children's hospital needs Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to join its team of Neonatal Practice Specialists.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Neonatal Nurse Practitioners provide mid-level medical and patient care services in the hospital's Level IV NICU.
- The NNPs also provide clinical management, attend high-risk deliveries, and participate in staff education and research.
- This is a full-time position comprised of 13, 13-hour shifts per month.
- Full-time employees are eligible for the university's extensive benefits package that includes FREE TUITION to the NNP and family members.
- Prior NICU nursing experience in fast-paced unit
- NCC certification
- MSN required prior to start
- New NNP graduates will be considered AFTER they have taken and passed their NCC