Here is an opportunity to relocate to a beautiful, welcoming, rapidly-growing city that was recently named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America and work for a leading Magnet-designated children's hospital in southwestern Ohio.
Due to significant growth, the hospital's top-ranking neonatology program is seeking experienced Neonatal Physician Assistants (PA-C) who have prior NICU work experience to help staff its rapidly-expanding 69-plus-bed, Level IV NICU.
Details & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with families and a multidisciplinary health team in the inpatient hospital-based Level IV NICU with 24/7 coverage.
- Provide acute/chronic health care, including clinical management, care for procedurally based and high acuity patients
- Provide leadership through education, consultation, and research
- Physical assessment, diagnosis, well-childcare, management of illness, leadership, consultation, research, and teaching.
- Attend deliveries
- Full-time (.9 and 1.0 FTEs) positions comprised of rotating 12-hour shifts.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes a pension plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Financial support for conference attendance, as well licensure renewal
- Relocation assistance
- 34 days PTO
- Shift differential pay
- Eligible candidates must have either prior NICU work experience or have completed a one-year Neonatal Residency.
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- Current (or eligible) license to practice medicine in the State of Ohio
- NCCPA certification