Relocate to a city that appeals to everyone from young and old residents, outdoor adventurers, fashionistas, art lovers, and sports enthusiasts, and work for one of the 10 Best Children's Hospitals in the country. Due to patient census and acuity, the hospital has an urgent need to hire additional Neonatal Physician Assistants for the main campus tertiary care Level III/IV NICU, or the level II and level III delivery site NICUs.
Details & Responsibilities
- The main campus NICUs are extremely busy, fast-paced environments that offer personal and professional development as part of a cohesive team.
- The Neonatal Physician Assistants carry a caseload of 10-12 moderately to acutely ill patients or up to 15 convalescing patients on days.
- All pediatric subspecialties represented (surgery, cardiac, ECMO, and lots of surgical patients) residents, fellows, 3 admitting Neonatal services.
- The delivery center NICUs offer ample opportunities to attend high-risk deliveries and manage acutely ill and convalescing neonates in collaborative and supportive team-based models.
- There are a lot of educational opportunities on-site and remotely.
- 12-hour rotating day/night shifts with weekend and holiday coverage, and salary is based on 40 hours.
- No transport responsibility.
Qualifications & Benefits
- Prior Level III or IV NICU work experience as a PA (or one-year Neonatal Residency Program)
- Master's degree (Doctorate preferred) from an accredited Physician Assisant program
- NCCPA required
- Competitive salary and generous benefits packet that includes relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus may be available