A leading academic medical research center offering a collaborative work environment is seeking an EXPERIENCED Neonatal Physician Assistant to help staff its 72-bed, Level III NICU.
- The Neonatal Physician Assistant role involves high-risk delivery attendance, patient care, ground transport, and teaching.
- The self-scheduling (with guidelines) NNPs and PAs work either 10-hour day or 16-hour night, and 24-hour weekend and holiday shifts.
Qualifications & Benefits
- Eligible PA candidates MUST either have prior Level III NICU work experience or completed a Neonatal Residency
- NCCPA certification required.
- The hospital offers a competitive salary, in addition to a $20K SIGN-ON BONUS (with employment commitment).