A private Neonatology practice that specializes in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics is currently seeking experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Neonatal Hospitalists to help provide full-time locum coverage to the 61-bed, Level IV NICU located in a Chicago-area suburb.
Role & Responsibilities:
- In-house 24/7 Neonatologist coverage
- There are residents who round on the unit, although the role does not involve teaching.
- High-risk delivery attendance
- No transport responsibility
- Participation in research is encouraged
- Patients are carried from admission to discharge
- The role does involve neonatal cardiac patient care and ECMO
- Salaried position: 40-hour work week, paid bi-weekly
- Rotating 8-hour (7A-3P) day and 16-hour (3P-7A) night shifts
- Prior NNP experience required; Level IV NICU preferred
- NNPs must have NCC certification as an NNP
- Neonatal Hospitalists must have MD/DO