Enjoy a work-life balance in a scenic, family-friendly city. A Neonatology group has an exciting opportunity for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join a team of two neonatologists and four NNPs in scenic Ogden, Utah.
- Coverage is provided at three nurseries (two Level-III units and one Level-II).
- The NNPs work collaboratively with the neonatologists to provide coverage to the high-risk delivery service, including attendance at deliveries, caring for all of the infants in the NICUs, in-house rounding and nursing education.
- The shifts are 24-hours and include on-call from home for emergencies and high-risk deliveries.
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification as an NNP