A top-ranked, Magnet-designated children's hospital ranked among Forbes' 2019 Best Employers for New Graduates and Women in southwestern Ohio is seeking additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to help staff its rapidly-expanding 69-plus-bed Level IV NICU.
Role & Responsibilities
- Full-time (.9 and 1.0 FTEs) positions comprised of rotating 12-hour shifts.
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners provide acute/chronic health care, including clinical management, care for procedurally based and high acuity patients, and provide leadership through education, consultation, and research.
- The role also involves physical assessment, diagnosis, well-childcare, management of illness, leadership, consultation, research, and teaching.
- In-house Neonatologist 24/7
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes a pension plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Financial support for conference attendance, as well licensure renewal
- Relocation assistance
- 34 days PTO
- Shift differential pay
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification required prior to start
- Prior NNP experience is highly preferred, but new graduate NNPs with Level IV NICU experience will be considered.