Two well-established neonatology teams who cover 90% of the neonatal market in El Paso and Southern New Mexico are seeking additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners for a unique opportunity.
- Opportunities are available to cover busy Level-II & III NICUs.
- Level-III unit coverage include transports, surgical services and sub-specialty support.
- Approximately 14,000 deliveries across 7 facilities.
- Flexible scheduling comprised of 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification as an NNP
About El Paso
El Paso's warm, sunny climate and the Franklin Mountains provide the backdrop of a young, culturally diverse population that shares a rich heritage that embraces the past and builds the city's future. Residents have the luxury of big city amenities without big-city hassles. High quality of life and affordable housing, low crime rates, and minimal traffic congestion on major thoroughfares and interstate highways. El Paso is among the 10 best U.S. Cities to live in for quality of life, according to new rankings by U.S. News and World Report.