Enjoy a cultural life full of quality museums, lush greenery, water views, restaurants, and overall city vibrancy and work for one of the largest children's health care organizations in the country. Additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NNP-BC) are needed to provide care in both Level II, III, and IV NICUs in collaboration with Neonatologists or Neonatal Fellows.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Neonatal Nurse Practitioners maintain clinical skill proficiency and knowledge base, such as, but not limited to, intubations, PIV, Chest tubes, line placements.
- Perform transports as a back-up to the primary transport team.
- The NNP role does involve delivery attendance for high-risk infants.
- Self-scheduling, rotating 8-, 10-, 12-, and 14-hour shifts.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Prior Level III or IV NICU nursing experience
- MSN from an accredited NNP Program
- NCC certification as an NNP
- Participate in transport, as needed
- Candidates must be able to work full-time and relocate if necessary. No travelers will be considered.
- A competitive, market-based annual salary
- Incentive pay opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice, health, and dental insurance
- Disability coverage and retirement plans
- CME package