Join the neonatology team at the largest NICU in northern New England–consistently named one of America's safest–and enjoy a world-class coastline, beautiful mountain views and four incredible seasons. Additional new graduate and experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioners are needed to help staff the hospital's 51-bed, Level III NICU.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed and comprehensive assessment and treatment of neonatal patients within the framework of safe patient and family-centered care.
- Develop and record a plan of care in collaboration with family, multidisciplinary team members, and community resources for both chronic and episodic illnesses.
- Effectively interact with departments, families and team members
- Obtain medical histories, conduct physical examinations, prepare complex treatment plans, and provide care for assigned patients with minimal guidance and direction.
- Work rotating shifts; full-time, 40-hour work week
- Ideal candidates exhibit behaviors of excellence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to community, and accountability.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner MSN program.
- Current Advanced Practice license in Maine or pending licensure.