Enjoy the beautiful harbor; quirky, distinct neighborhoods; unique museums and an abundance of charm in a historical and culturally-diverse north-central Maryland city. Here is an opportunity to work for one of the founding institutions of modern American medicine–a Magnet hospital widely regarded as the world's greatest. Due to a decrease in resident hours, a prominent Maryland hospital is currently seeking an additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to help staff its 45-bed, Level IV NICU.
Role & Responsibilities
- Full-time, 1.0 position; 13-hour rotating and night shifts.
- The primary responsibility of the NNPs is patient management from admission to discharge; however NNPs do participate in some high-risk deliveries, and may participate in ground and air transport (IF desired).
Qualifications & Benefits
- MSN and NCC are required
- Prior Level IV NICU experience (either RN or NNP Clinical Rotation) high preferred.
- The hospital offers individualized orientation, continuing education funds, and relocation assistance.
- Moonlighting opportunities for existing employees is available.