Join a nationally recognized neonatal team at Wisconsin's largest NICU and enjoy a waterfront city with something for everyone. A not-for-profit free-standing Children’s Hospital is currently seeking both new and experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to help staff its recently expanded state-of-the-art, 70-bed, Level IV NICU.
Role & Requirements:
- The NNP role involves day-to-day patient care and management, along with high-risk delivery attendance, ground and air transport, research, teaching, and care of pre-op neonatal cardiac patients.
- Some rotation to nearby NICUs as needed
- Shifts include a combination of 12-hour day shifts, 14-hour night shifts, and 24s.
- 24/7 in-house Neonatologist coverage (in the Level IV)
- The hospital is an academic learning environment that offers a variety of unique patients/cases.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement for new and existing loans
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification as an NNP or within 6 months of hiring for new NNPs
- U.S. Citizenship or existing Visa