Relocate to a beautiful university town in the hub of the Tri-State area and work for a not-for-profit children's hospital that features a 36-bed, Level III NICU. The hospital is seeking an additional Neonatal Nurse Practitioner.
- Full-time, .9 FTE coverage comprised of rotating 12- and 24-hour shifts.
- The role does involve patient care from admission to discharge and high-risk delivery attendance, along with participation in research and staff education.
- No transport responsibilities
- Neonatologists are on-call only, but there are Pediatric Residents in the unit.
- Recent NNP graduates will be considered.
- Prior Level III NICU experience (as an RN or NNP)
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC required prior to start.