Relocate to a beautiful university town in the hub of the Tri-State area and work for a not-for-profit children's hospital that features a 36-bed, Level III NICU. The hospital is seeking an experienced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to provide PRN coverage.
- PRN coverage comprised of 12- and 24-hour shifts
- The NNP role does involve patient care from admission to discharge and high-risk delivery attendance, along with participation in research and staff education.
- No transport responsibilities
- Neonatologists are on-call only, but there are Pediatric Residents in the unit.
- Prior recent Level III NICU experience as an NNP
- MSN from an accredited NNP program
- NCC certification as an NNP
- Candidates within commuting distance are preferred