A top-ranked Children's Hospital in central Ohio is currently seeking EXPERIENCED Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to provide PRN nighttime coverage (call room available for rest) to a 7-bed, Level II NICU. The ideal candidate will live in-state, or maintain a valid OH license, and be able to commit to working several days in a row.
Details & Responsibilities
- Current ADC is 3
- Available shifts currently include 3P-7A and 11P-7A.
- Neonatologists are only in-house during the day.
- In addition to patient care, the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner will attend high-risk deliveries, perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and participate in staff education and research.
- The position does not involve transport.
Qualifications & Benefits
- Candidates who have existing Ohio licensure and live in-state or live in a neighboring state are preferred.
- Delivery room experience as an NNP
- At least 3 years of prior NNP experience
- NCC certification
- MSN degree from an accredited NNP program, DNP preferred.
- Hourly pay rate is structured to account for travel and lodging allowance.
- Full-time, permanent openings are also available.