Recruiting Services for Employers
We understand that assuring the best possible placement is pivotal to better retention and sound economics.
Why choose us to assist you with your candidate search? The answer is that in addition to specializing in NNP and Neonatal PA placement since 1991, we are both a reputable and trustworthy company, as well as family-owned and operated. Our name is our reputation. We have established long-lasting relationships with our clients and have cultivated an extensive network of over 5,000 Neonatal Healthcare professionals to fill their wide-ranging needs.
We can also significantly simplify your candidate search by offering:
- An initial phone consultation with you to determine your hiring goals and the criteria necessary for your position.
- An extensive advertising and referral network.
- Attendance at local, regional, and national Advanced Practice Nursing conferences throughout the year.
- The best possible fit, by referring only the most qualified candidates.
- Streamlining of the interview process by assisting with the coordination and follow-up while keeping you informed closely throughout.
- Preliminary reference information and licensure verification prior to the initial interview.
Above all, we consider ourselves a “FACILITATOR” between you and the candidate. It is our goal to provide assistance and accurate information so that you can make the decision that is best for your facility.
We encourage you to visit our testimonials page to see what our clients and candidates are saying.
Learn more about the specialized recruitment services we provide.
Not sure where to start?
Complete our Client Assessment.
Sign up for NICU Job Alerts
What Words Do Our Clients Use To Describe Us?
Kelly helped me secure a position where I otherwise wouldn’t be able to get a foot in the door. It can be difficult to reach a person for a conversation in human resource departments. Kelly was able to bypass that. I think I found a great fit and hope to not need Linkous services again! But I would if I needed to.
Judy and Kelly take the time to understand your needs and the needs of the practice. They make a personal commitment to assist you in filling positions and ensuring that the candidate is the right person for the job.