Linkous & Associates strives for the
Best Possible Placement
We are sometimes asked, “Why should I use you as a recruiter in my candidate search?” The answer is that we are a reputable and experienced company that has specialized in the placement of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Neonatal Physician Assistants nationwide since 1991. Since our inception, we have cultivated an extensive network of over 5,000 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners and Neonatal Physician Assistants to fill the wide-ranging needs of our clients.
We understand that assuring the best possible placement is pivotal to better retention and sound economics.
We significantly simplify your candidate search by offering:
- An initial phone consultation with you to determine your hiring goals and the criteria necessary for your position.
- An extensive advertising and referral network.
- Attendance at local, regional, and national Advanced Practice Nursing conferences throughout the year.
- The best possible fit for both you and the NNP, by carefully screening and referring only the most qualified candidates.
- Streamlining of the interview process by assisting with the coordination and follow-up while keeping you informed closely throughout.
- Preliminary reference information and licensure verification prior to the initial interview.
Above all, we consider ourselves a “FACILITATOR” between you and the candidate. It is our goal to provide assistance and accurate information so that you can make the decision that is best for your facility.
We encourage you to visit our TESTIMONIALS page to see what our clients and candidates are saying.